The candidate will be member of the finance group within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) business supporting the CFO/P&A functions. The finance group serves the CCB business in providing monthly business review reports and analysis, ad hoc reporting and other such reports which might be relevant and provide insight and decision support to the CCB leadership teams.
Ideal candidate will help support the finance teams in all aspects of business. The team member will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan's financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis. Excellent ability to understand business financials, juggle shifting priorities and connect the dots and superb communication skills are the key to success in this role. This is an individual contributor role and the candidate will be expected to leverage his experience and expertise to work closely with the wider team to add value to the team and business.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Periodic reporting - MBRs, EMRs, daily/weekly reporting and other ad hoc reporting as required
- Review monthly forecast and provide variance analysis and summary
- Collaborate with other LOB teams as needed
- Experience or knowledge budget processes
- Document and provide presentation materials for business and finance stakeholders
- Assist and/or manage projects as requested/needed
- Maintain calendar of deliverables
- Play a key role in building the team by hiring right talent based on thorough understanding of the book of work and role descriptions.
- Oversee performance of the Bengaluru team to ensure delivery of high quality work product on a sustained basis.
- Challenge status quo and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Effective stakeholder management through understanding expectations of various US leads and ensuring that the sub teams are meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Create strong backup structure for all deliverables.
- Be a culture career and pave way for strong team bonding, collaborative mindset and a winning culture.
- Build good employee engagement, provide feedback on an ongoing basis and coach/mentor the team to facilitate continuous professional development and upskilling.
- Lead and Drive CCB / Functions P&A level projects and initiatives on transversal focus areas like automation, knowledge management, risk and controls etc.
Skills/Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications:
- MBA in Finance/CA - preferred
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience in banking industry - preferred with P&A or financial analytics experience
- Strong team/people management skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, specifically excel formulas, datasets within Excel, pivots table etc. (VBA skills are an advance)
- Working Knowledge of PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in managing and guiding team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Strong process improvement mindset
- Knowledge of SAP and Essbase would be an added advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.