CB_GF&BM_BI Analyst (SQL, Qlik)
Description : Credit Risk - BI Analyst (502)
Commercial Banking (CB), one of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co's four lines of businesses, delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and seamless global capabilities to clients - including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, and not-for-profit organizations, with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer comprehensive financial solutions including credit, asset-based lending, real estate finance and treasury. We also provide clients with access to investment banking and asset management services.
The Credit Risk, supports our partners with the best-in-class data reporting ,business insights and analytics program, focused on optimizing operational performance, enabling continuous improvements in planning, efficiency, service and controls for all key operational functions within CB. This is a high-visibility role with direct interaction and partnership with various senior executives within the bank.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Development and deployment of Qlik Sense dashboards with good hands on experience on ETL and SQL queries
- Good to have experience with Alteryx
- Define, monitor, and report key managements metrics around the health of a Financial processes
- Manage a high-volume and high-complexity reporting & analytics book of work, leveraging rigorous project management discipline
- Partner with senior leaders in advancing the business analysis and reporting agenda, focused on insights delivery in areas around operational efficiency, cost modeling, capacity planning, quality enhancements, etc.
- Define, design, and drive high priority strategic initiatives with senior level visibility in areas above - ranging from delivering business initiatives to engineering enabling capabilities
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality
- Develop strong partnerships with IT application owners and data management teams to align on a roadmap for continual improvement while providing support around in-flight projects
- 2-5 years of total experience in Qlik Sense, SQL and MIS is a must
- Alteryx automation or equivalent tools
- Management consulting roles with a focus on Financial Services; experience supporting banking operations preferred
- Ability to manage high profile data insights and reporting initiatives with senior leadership visibility: vision to strategy to execution, leveraging robust project management discipline to deliver complex initiatives
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good to have knowledge and experience with various analytical and statistical methodologies
- Excellent communication and global client partnership ability
- Competent in the use of data technology to solve complex business problems, with hands-on expertise in the use of multiple Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms; examples include QlikSense, Tableau, Business Objects, Python, R, SQL/Oracle/Teradata
- Experience in Big Data platforms and technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.) preferred
- Experience in ServiceNow & JIRA a plus
- Location: Bangalore
- Willing to work in EMEA shift
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.