We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable thinker capable of producing user-friendly web/mobile interfaces.
- Responsible for design UI for web and mobile platforms, web banners, e-mailers, newsletters, and infographics.
- Should have artful design sense, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts.
- Transform an idea into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving the color, text format separations, and scaling images.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving the design and interactive features.
- Should have a knack to stay updated about the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- At least carrying 2+ years of experience in the creation of Web and Mobile Apps User Interfaces
- A capability of juggling between multiple projects.
- Should have a good understanding of the Web and Mobile design ecosystem.
- Should be a Creative thinker
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects would be plus.
- Have a good understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory, and design principles
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and debugging skills of web interfaces.
Software Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe After effects
- Induction and training
- You will get a friendly, fun-loving and learning environment.
- You will get daily challenges and an opportunity to work on new technologies
- Freedom to experiment, learn, implement new tactics and grow yourself.
- 5 days working with Saturday and Sunday fixed off