We, Itu Chaudhuri Design Pvt Ltd, are one of India's leading graphic design studio. Our work covers branding, communication, packaging and digital, for editorial, social, consumer and product businesses. We also design and develop award winning websites, which include news websites (The Hindu), interactive and experimental applications (Re:Reader), erp softwares, mobile apps, ecommerce websites and more (https://icdindia.com/projects/category/digital)
We are looking to train talented Web Developers to join our team. The CTC will depend on how the candidate performs in the interview process.
This opening is only for internship and not full time employment. The detail of the internship can be discussed during the interview process. The internship will not include classroom training but rather on the job training.
Responsibilities for Front End Developer (Intern)
Qualifications for Front End Developer
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual pixel perfect code, and develop responsive website using HTML and CSS, NextJS
- Setup and integrate custom HTML with CMS technologies like WordPress
- Experiment with latest technologies and create new work processes in the organisation
- Write reusable code and libraries, enhance application for maximum speed and scalability, validate input before submitting to back end and follow other industywide best practices to maintain best quality of the code and websites
- The developed code should be secure, scalable, responsive, fast and should incorporate all latest features
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 0 - 1 years of work experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ReactJS, WordPress, and other libraries is a plus
- Good understanding of SEO
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome