Looking to get into Channel Sales Account Management? Technical Account Manager/ Channel Sales Manager Openings!
SDRs, AES and CSMS please apply! True technical, consultants only plz.
Our established and growing Enterprise Client in the Storage/Cloud Space is looking for Technical Account Manager/Channel Sales Managers.
Territory Location/ Requirements
- West Coast Location: Must be near Seattle, in office 2 day2 per week starting next month.
- East Coast Location: Must live near Virginia, in office 2 days per week starting next month. 35 min from DC
- We have placed several candidates here, and they LOVE the consultative nature. This job is the definition of work life balance with HUGE growth.
- 1+ year experience selling technology- perfect for the SDR looking to get into Account Management- channel sales
- Curious and love technology- you nerd out over this stuff
- If you have built a computer, and love all things storage this could be great opportunity for you!
- Experience managing the channel a HUGE +
- Friendly, enjoy presenting, easy to talk to, enjoy doing research
- Must love educating clients/acting as an expert and being client facing with their reseller channels
- MUST HAVE 4 YEAR DEGREE :(
- 50-$70k base depending on experience for those 1+ Year of Technology sales experience
- $70-$90k base for those with 4+ Years Tech Sales experience
- Pay increases and promotions available every 6 months
- HUGE ROOM FOR GROWTH- International company (your boss has been there 7 years)
- Work life balance 8-5 gig.
- Pay increases offered even for those that do not hit target, they truly want to invest in those that are curious and committed
- channel management, no b2b or b2c sales
- The gov and major banks make up a lot of their business but you work in every space
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us