- Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
- Contribute to the human resource management and employment for smooth functioning of a medical facility.
- Review large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
- Research for job fairs, job seminars and involve in cold calling, referral recruiting, etc., to get the right candidate.
- Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
- Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
- Assist in arranging face-to-face interview with higher management.
- Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
- Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
- Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
- Carry out pre-employment tests like medical test, intelligence quotient, emotional quotient, etc.
- Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
- Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
- Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
- Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job vacancy journals, etc.
- Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
- Suggest effective employee benefit schemes to enhance the organization's effectiveness.
- Be aware of the healthcare job market trends.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met.
- Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management
- Knowledge of the medical facility you are working in or the respective healthcare client
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to understand and analyze people
- Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality
The minimum educational qualification required to become a healthcare recruiter is a bachelor's degree in human resource, business administration, or the related fields. A master's degree or a diploma will add value to the specific position and certainly impress an employer. Certifications are voluntary, but having one will be beneficial. The certification programs require minimum education and experience criteria and are offered by centers like National Association for Health Care Recruitment and Certified Health Care Recruiter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹100,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Healthcare Recruiter: 4 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us