Farm and GP factory operations manager responsibilities:
- Oversees egg production at OEM facility and comply with Ise Integration System to maintain Ise brand egg quality.
- Control production and communicate with logistics team to delivery is in time and accurate.
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
- Work closely with Japan HQ and operation specialists and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation. Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Select and hire right staff by writing accurate job descriptions, coach and train them.
- Experience at poultry farm more than 5 years is a strong plus. Factory operation manager experience more than 7 year.
- Communicate with Japan HQ and other functions clearly
- Familiar with operation by IT-digitalized operation
- Strategic and logical thinking with leadership and commitment
- Indian national, based in Punjab
Report to Ise Foods Inc. Japan HQ India project leader
- Salary: JPY 150,000/ month (approx. Rs. 100,5000/month)
- Welfare and insurance covered according to Indian law
Hiring timing: ASAP
Application Deadline: 5/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹100,500.00 per month
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)