Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location
- on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way. Oversees
- the distribution and transportation of goods from the manufacturer to the
- consumer. Responsible for the temperature-controlled warehouse and inventory.
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs and make sure goods are delivered in good condition. Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers, Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency if necessary.
- Ensure the 3PL operator compliance with company policies or procedures for
- product transit or delivery
- Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to others
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct reports
- Ensure IT systems in place are effective, maintained and accurate.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs
- Graduate of university or above
- Experience of logistics business more than 5 years. Work experience at global company is a strong plus
- Experience in food industry logistics and knowledge in cold chain is a plus
- Indian national, based in Punjab
Report to Ise Foods Inc. Japan HQ India project leader
- Salary: JPY 130,000/month (approx.. Rs.87,1000/month)
- Welfare and insurance covered according to Indian law
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹871,000.00 per month
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)