Experience- 4 - 10 years of experience Skills Required- .NET, targo Type-
Nucleus Software: .Net - Targo / Developer
1)Ability to function well in teams.
2) Active participation in problem solving and decision making.
3) Build good relationship with customers.
4) Carry out the required technical and user documentation.
5) Cooperate with team members for achieving team goals and objectives.
6) Effectively contribute in code walk-throughs and review sessions.
7) Ensure customer expectations are understood and met in all respects.
8) Ensure quality of implementation and scheduled deliverables.
9) Evaluate alternative design options and coming up with optimised database and system designs.
10) Good Communication and Inter-Personal Skills.
11) Initiate process improvement and ensure compliance to quality standards.
12) Inspire team members to achieve high standards of performance.
13) Knowledge of Nucleus products and projects.
14) Lead and manage software development in one or more modules of a project.
15) Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
16) Maintain quality records and generate reports for senior levels.
17) Provide guidance on technical issues to fellow team members.
18) Should be able to lead a team of 4-5 developers.
19) Understand customer requirements and technical specifications of assigned projects.
20) Write code in adherence to coding standards and optimising the same.
21) Write test plans, executing unit testing and participating in the integration of the entire system.
Work Location: CHENNAI, Or else Noida
Work Experience: minimum 4 yearsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us