Position Name: Relationship Manager - Retail Sales
Department: Retail Sales – External
- Pursue sales leads
- Visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organisation
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets.
- Managing distributor relationships across IFA’s Banks & NDs with the end result of continuous and healthy subscription to organisation’s funds and ensuring adequate mix across all products and meeting set sales targets.
- Developing markets, enhancing market share as well as taking care of distributor learning across funds and various investment products on offer.
- Contributing to sustained growth in sales through initiatives targeted at long term development of distributor relationships and deep markets for Invesco Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Work Experience / Knowledge / Skills / Education Qualifications:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with valid AMFI/ NISM certification
Personal Characteristics and Behaviours:
- Good inter personal skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of local AMC market
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status.