Designs and develops large-scale enterprise-scale software and technology in support of Inspire Brands' digital platforms. Supports marketing and Brand needs across Inspire Brands to deliver interactive and innovative guest technology.
- Design and develop innovative features on key strategic projects as part of a highly functional Agile (e. g., Scrum) team.
- Work with business stakeholders to help define and prioritize product backlog and sprint plans.
- Develop and integrate system APIs including order fulfillment, content management, and enterprise web services.
- Document technical details of coding projects through a standardized process of creating code comments, software architecture, and flow diagrams.
- Ensure corporate compliance and information security standards are withheld within the SDLC.
- Contribute to maintenance, support, and roadmap of key digital technology solutions and platforms.
- Design and establish software patterns to solve key business and technology problems.
- Mentor, support, and guide junior developers, including code reviews, best practices, and pattern reviews.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 4 Year Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Developing and supporting large-scale, highly transactional, and available technology platforms.
- Demonstrated experience developing, at scale, in/with Java spring boot-microservices, Spring Ecosystem.
- Experience working as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Experience with payment processing providers is a plus.
- Experience with a restaurant or retail technologies
- Continuous Delivery & Integration Automation experience.
- Enterprise architecture understanding and proficiency (e. g., API-led, middleware, SOA).
- Working experience in developing enterprise application languages (Java).
- Knowledge of distributed services (e. g., REST, SOAP).
- Working experience with enterprise frameworks like Spring.
- Proficiency with Source control and CI/CD technologies such as Git and Azure DevOps.
- Good understanding of building out microservices using technologies that include Java, NoSQL, and Kubernetes.
- Strong Experience with cloud native devops architectures (Azure preferred) and knowledge of containerized app deployments (Docker, AKS).
- Understanding and implementation of Test Driven Development (TDD).