Responsible for testing application build on various technologies. can breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks. Will be responsible for functional testing of the product. This position interfaces with cross-functional teams to manage defects, compile test results and communicate issues, risks and status on a timely basis to ensure the solution meets business requirements. Ability to learn quickly, understand and comprehend technical concepts, Communicates effectively and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Skills & competencies required:
- Ensure that test cases reflect understanding of the business requirements.
- Advocate for bug fixes in an application/Able to defend your bugs
- Should be familiar with the basics on tools which are useful while doing testing.
- Should be familiar with automation tools.
- Ensure that you can run and report results on automation tools and bug fixing
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% and above in 10th, 12th, UG.
- Should have strong knowledge in QA process and Automation process.
- Programming Certification from any recognized Institution will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Candidate should have good inter-personnel and communication skills
- Knowledge of Selenium, C#, NUnit, Web Drivers and SQL (basic) is a must
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
Come be a part of our amazing team!