The business development manager focus is to help the Operations and key stakeholders drive the capture strategy, partner strategy, planning, and team operations for pursuit of large deals at Infochola. The Business Development Manager will be a key and strategic partner across the business, become a trusted advisor and business partner to the broader Industry team operating at highest levels of the company.
You will be responsible for attracting new clients in Singapore/India as well as managing current partnerships with companies. As a Business Development Manager, your primary focus will be sales orientated but you must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Microsoft 365
- Dynamic 365 CRM
- Data Centre Migration
The role will require a large amount of responsibility and seniority to be able to drive the business forward. You must be highly ambitious and have a competitive nature, as the company is wanting to expand and get new clients on board.
- A keen understanding of outsourcing, virtualization, cloud and data center as well as the associated business drivers is key, your success will be our success, and will be supported in achieving our joint goals.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Developing a high-performing sales team to expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer selling services and solutions that grow consumption of Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS and Dynamics 365
- Execute the B2B sales strategy, handling the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closure, to meet the monthly sales target.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and act on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Work with internal Solution Teams, Partners & Microsoft Account & Technical Teams to develop the final solution and provide Services & drive deliverables
- Work closely with Account Management team to develop and deliver Technical presentations for customers and provide basic Pre-Sales Support to ensure sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Follow up with potential customers, via phone and email, assist with queries and steer through the sales pipeline.
- Ensure highest and continuously improving levels of vendor and partner satisfaction.
- Own planning, execution and optimization of all digital marketing activities.
- Build a foundation for long term Revenue and Usage/Consumption growth from customers.
- Proven work experience in Business development, sales or relevant role in Azure/Public Cloud scenarios
- Experience in customer acquiring and relationship management in Azure/Public Cloud scenarios
- Ability to drive Azure based discussion with client hence profound knowledge of Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, ASR, Azure Storage and Backup, DR, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, DC Migration to cloud
- Microsoft MCP qualified is preferable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM)
- Able to work within tight guidelines and conform to strict SLA’s
- Should have knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure