We at InfoBeans are always looking for the best talent in the industry who can help take our current breadth of technology expertise to an altogether different dimension and level in tune with the emerging market trends and deliver an all-round experience that elicits a WOW!!
Exp Level: 6- 10 years
Job Location: Client location [Thuraipakkam , Chennai]
- JAVA/J2EE (Mandatory)
- HTML/CSS – Basics would suffice
- .NET Framework (v4.5 and above) + C# (v5 and above) programming language: Core skill set and mandatory
- Windows WCF (SOAP) /Web-API (REST using JSON): Must be proficient
- Windows Server knowledge – IIS + Windows services: Basics from deployment perspective
- MS SQL server: Must be proficient with queries and database objects
- Minimum 3 years as a technical lead
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- Ability to triage complex problems into smaller units that are amenable to being solved.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
With more than 19 years of experience, InfoBeans is a fast-growing (31% CAGR) software services provider company, with a committed team of over 800+ happy engineers based across multiple geographies - USA, Germany, UAE & India. Since inception, we have been developing cutting edge software solutions for various mid & large enterprises across all verticals. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients - overcome their technology and business hurdles. By the following industry-recognized best practices of software development, we consistently work towards our mission of Creating WOW!
InfoBeans is proud to have been awarded as "Great Place to Work" and "Dream Companies to Work For" among the top 50 IT/ITES firms in India.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us