Role Objective : As Head of Customer Success and Delivery team , the responsibilities are to strategies and lead all the business initiatives around complex quantitative and qualitative matrices and provide actionable insights to drive the B2C Sales and Delivery business excellence .
- Understanding the customer buying journey across the different product verticals and identifying and testing 'metrics that matter' as leading predictors of B2C Sales and Delivery success and outcomes
- Scale existing customer insight processes within to create a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Combining data across different sources (e.g., CRM data and actual sales data) to develop new insights and continuous business excellence .
- Apply strong business analytics skills to synthesize the voice of the customer & business goals
- Analyze complex business problems and issues from scratch using data from internal and external sources to lead the overall planning and forecasting .
- Monitor key performance metrics and use results to help the team increase efficiency and provide high-quality framework for platform experience .
- Lead overall teams working in process compliance, transaction quality & escalation management desk and customer life cycle.
- Strong analytics, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Abilityto contribute on cross-functional projects to help the business achieve its potential in terms of revenue, delivery, customer success, compliance and operational excellence.
- Very strong people management and data ability