We are Hiring for Regional Sales Manager (Mortgages/ LAP) in Mumbai
Position - Regional Sales Manager
Experience - 7 to 10 Years of experience in to DSA Model and LAP product
- Sound understanding of Mortgages business and market
- Should have Strong DSA connectors
- Handling a team of 200 to 300 across West Zone - Gujarat, Maharashtra & MP.
- Immediate joiners or 30 Days' Notice period will be preferred
Current Salary should be in the range of 25 to 36 LPA
- To demonstrate thought leadership, conceptualize and implement the Business Strategic Plan, steering top line growth and delivering bottom line for the LAP and SME business.
- To create an industry leadership position for the LAP and SME business in the region for the company.
- Identify and drive Sales, Marketing and Distribution strategies to ensure regular flow of business.
- Explore and identify new sourcing avenues and Channels at a Regional level.
- Build lean yet effective sales organization structure at regional level with focus on training and retaining best of the sales professionals.
- Conduct regular and detailed business reviews with Area Sales Manager and Branch Sales Manager to ensure that corporate strategies are percolated down to the ground level sales force
- Measure the productivity and efficiency level of Sales Team and Channel partners closely and initiate corrective action as required.
- Build capability and productivity by enhancing skills and monitoring progress of sales teams.
- Understand competitive landscape, opportunities and market dynamics of the region to build quick tactical mechanisms and garner business.
- Suggest product and process enhancements to Central Office basis best practices of competition
- Ensure pricing and risk policies are in organization's best interest.
- Engage closely with Central Marketing to ensure that branding and advertisement at Regional level are in line with product offering.
- Revenue Optimization and Cost control through
- Maintenance of pricing discipline in line with cost of funds scenario and competition.
- Initiation of process improvement measures to ensure effective cost managementFound this job inappropriate? Report to us