We are in search of a designer to help evolve and deliver user experience with finesse. A detail-oriented, curious designer, who is comfortable crafting varied visual styles that resonate with a range of user personas/audiences. If you desire to create delightful, consistent, and engaging experiences and are passionate about aesthetics, thrive on exploration, eager to influence our brand and lead design system(we have both dark and light interfaces), then this is an opportunity for you!
- Create Compelling Visuals: Conceptualize and design stunning interfaces, infographics, illustrations, and layouts for our website, mobile apps, marketing materials, and other digital and print collateral.
- User Interface (UI) Design: Collaborate with designers and the engineering team to design and deliver accessible and engaging interfaces.
- Illustration, Motion, and Iconography: Drive and own illustration, animation, and icon systems to enhance the visual appeal of our content and products.
- Design System: Maintain and evangelize design standards to ensure the adoption of carefully crafted components, and scale to create a Design System.
- Brand Development: Collaborate with the founding team to evolve the brand and maintain a cohesive and extensible brand identity.
- Ahead of the curve: Create, and stay up-to-date with design trends, tools, and technologies to continuously improve your skills.
- This position also allows one to demonstrate leadership skills, technical curiosity, and tenacity while collaborating with cross-functional team members, along with an opportunity to expand on product design skills.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 1-3 years designing interfaces and translating actionable insights from design research and wireframes into an engaging user interface, patterns, prototypes, and development-ready specifications.
- Expert skills in visual design principles including Typography, Layout, Imagery, Color, Motion, and Animation.
- Proficiency in software, mainly Figma and Lottieor any other image-generating tool.
- Good communication and documentation skills. Comfortable sharing work in progress and giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment, dealing with some ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently, and manage a few projects simultaneously.