Designation : PHP Developer
Location : Chennai
Experience : 1 - 5Years
Job Description Responsibilities
- Write “clean”, well-designed object-oriented coding standards.
- Execute all PHP-related projects technical aspects like design, deployment, development, project documentation and product maintenance.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Conduct coding for new development, bug fixes and client modifications.
- Develop PHP-MySQL unit test plans along with conduct unit as well as string testing.
- Prepare and modify MySQL tables as required.
- Provide database and code optimization recommendations.
- Proven software development experience in PHP and MySQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming with strong MVC knowledge
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas..