We are looking to create a world class support team to support ourglobal product portfolio.
The candidates will have the following responsibilities :
- Manage application support
- Create and monitor support requests
- Investigate logs/traces on Windows systems
- Under Product Manager's supervision, analyze, test, debug and maintain INEXTO Suite components
- Build comprehensive technical documentation and user manuals
- Support the integration of our solution in various industries and customers
Must have experience:
- 3+ years Software or IT environment
- Basic SQL Server and IIS knowledge
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Good understanding about SSL certificates and their configuration
- Troubleshooting skills - ability to select appropriate monitoring tools and investigate logs/traces on Windows systems.
- Experience in supporting application
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, including Windows Server
- Good understanding of industrial application
- Customer-oriented, solution-oriented, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Very good English level (speaking and writing
About INEXTO :
INEXTO, a subsidiary of Impala Group, offers proven authentication, serialization, and track and trace solutions to governments and companies around the world and brings its tracking and tracing experience to more than 50 billion products each year; across a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, and tobacco to enhance transparency and trust in trade flows.