Client: A 75-year-old process engineering company with a focus on the global edible oil industry.
Position: Head Finance & Accounts
- Lead administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Company
- Lead the development of financial and operational plans, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
- Managing Audits within timelines: Internal, Statutory, Tax, GST, etc. Looking after overall accounting related to taxation matters, statutory Compliance, and day-to-day activities.
- Manages the accounting, tax, and treasury departments Dealing with auditors and consultants to ensure that all regulatory compliances are met as per the statutory requirement
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Manages the capital request and budgeting processes
- Receivables management and emphasizing the team for collection.
- Responsible for performance measurement and analysis including interpreting data and metrics as needed for presentation to the Board
- High-level financial planning and modelling. Perform impact analysis and scenario modelling in view of emerging business situations Preparation of sales & cost variance report and analysing the reasons there of Auditing, Taxation.
- Ownership of banking relationships and optimization of cash flow.
- Fund management, Hedging with bank for securing currency fluctuation risk.
- Preparation of various MIS reports on monthly basis like debtors' reports, costing, spending/expense management orders status, P&L.
- Preparation of other need-based data as and when required. Variance analysis of Actual vs Budgeted figures and identifying reason for the same.
- Inventory Ageing Analysis and reporting the same to management for decision making.
- Plans and perform process audits or evaluations in Finance, Sales, and Supply Chain (finance & accounts, tax, commercial aspects, and legal & regulatory issues) at Corporate and plant levels, to identify process weaknesses, inefficiencies, and operational issues. Recommends related corrective actions to improve efficiency and drive compliance
Requirements - Must:
- 15+ years of professional experience in finance, accounts, Planning & Budgeting, Financial Closure, Treasury, Banking compliances, Internal Control, Risk Management, Taxation & compliances, etc. in Manufacturing industry. Minimum 5 years of total experience in independently leading the Finance function.
- Understand and deal with accounting issues, including those unique to project management company with predominant overseas sales
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and people skills
- Chartered Accountant
- Additional qualification in Business Management
CTC- 40-45 LPA
Apply directly or fill up this short form to help us connect faster https://bit.ly/indvbuss
Contact: Sumit Sharma; http://wa.me/916361459841