1. Ability to understand consumers and dynamics across diverse set of B2C and B2B businesses and have the ability to translate that into ensuing, relevant brand strategy.
2. Ability to strongly influence senior stake holders to bring brand strategy at the heart of business strategy
3. Identify clear spaces to deliver new age brand and marketing solutions, introduce marketing best practices, in line with the larger business vision/plans, enabling the business to grow market/share and charge a premium
4. B2C Businesses: B2C facing companies have existing marketing teams. There will be a need to significantly elevate their plans while introducing and driving adoption of marketing best practices.
5. B2B businesses: Low focus on brand as a strategic lever to drive growth. Hence there will be a need to significantly influence brand creation and sustained investment behind brand building while demonstrating how this can unlock disproportionate value to the business and its valuation over time.