As an Assistant Product Manager (APM) in a product role, you will join the product team and manage the product life cycle.
IndiaMART.com is an integration of multiple software applications that work together in tandem to give users the desired output. Applications like Buy Leads, Pay with IndiaMART, Search, Product Catalog, Mobile App, Mobile Site and many other such applications use state of the art technology to achieve the required business goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Working with the development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements.
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability, and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
- Driving user workflow on user experience, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, and consensus-building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don't have to write code but need to be technical enough to understand pseudocode, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
Career Growth & Learning Opportunities
At IndiaMART we provide each employee with multiple career growth and learning opportunities. A couple of our flagship initiatives are:
I-LEAD (Leadership Experience & Development Programme)
I-LEAD is a 3 Year program aimed at preparing new joiners in Management (MTs) & Technology roles for a leadership positions in their respective area of expertise. Over a period of 3 years, this program will offer a variety of learning experiences tailored to the individuals needs and organizational goals. The program will have two tracks, I-LEAD Management, and I-LEAD Technology. The learning interventions will include on-job training, instructor-led training, and many options to enroll in structured courses. Members in this program will get a 10% bonus raise (over & above Annual Appraisal) once each of their joining anniversaries occurs while they are enrolled in this program.
IndiaMART Learning and Education Assist Program is an initiative from IndiaMART that offers a unique opportunity for employees to enhance their skills by enrolling in educational programs of their choice and getting the reimbursement of the same from the company on successful completion.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Analytical, detail-oriented approach
- Innovative, team-oriented and have a desire to participate in change
- Appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- MS Excel, online website dashboard handling experience
LOCATION: Work From Home (Corporate office at Noida-135)
- Technical interview rounds
- HR interview round
- 10th &12th - 80% and above
- B.Tech. (CS/IT only) + Full time MBA:60% and above