Senior Manager- Enterprise Sales
Position Description :
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by driving a team to generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the company. The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business on the table as well as developing long lasting relationships with the new found business.
Job Summary :
Relationship Development : Engage with C-level executives, key decision makers of large corporate entities.
Acquisition & Revenue : Acquire large corporates (new accounts) by pitching, presenting, negotiating, and closing large value deals with corporate leaders. Ensure revenue generation and growth on a monthly basis.
Key Accounts : Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our new found clients.
Ownership : Act as owner internally, and co-ordinate with multiple departments to resolve customer queries at all levels
Liaison : Strong at follow up and act as a nodal point between key customers (external & internal)
Knowledge and skills required :
- Knowledge of selling digital customer solutions
- Hands on experience in corporate and media sales
- Exceptionally well written, verbal effective communication & comprehension skills
- Excellent Presentations skills required to present to C-suite
- Strong listening and networking skills.
- Understanding customer requirement to offer tailor-made solutions
- Efficient time management to cater to key clients
- Quick decision making and Report Management Skills
Attitude and Behavior :
- Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands/MNCs
- Goal oriented relentless hunter
- Passionate for sales and a problem solver
- Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention
Qualification Criteria : Graduate / MBA with 5+ years of experience in corporate/saas/digital solutions sales/ key account management. Team handling experience of 2+ years is a must of onroll employees.