Marketing Manager Key accounts
- Create and implement marketing strategies to help develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and to build and grow the key account ecosystem.
- Work with cross functional teams including sales, account managers, business units, product marketing, solutions marketing, and partners to define account marketing plays and joint value propositions.
- Conceptualize and project manage campaigns, events that enhance the following within the key accounts
- Reach across departments and geographies
- Brand recognition across the account
- Account mapping
- Identification of revenue opportunities
- Trust, relationship, and happiness index
- Comfort-level of engagement
- Champions within the account
- Joint events and in-account thought leadership campaigns (with partners where relevant)
- Named success stories, testimonials, and customer advocacy
The role requires extensive cross functional coordination and the execution of joint marketing activities within key accounts to drive account penetration, growth, and revenue.
Should have prior experience of :
- Key account management combined marketing campaigning skills
- Preparing account specific collaterals by working with agency partners
- Services / solutions marketing experience for IT companies - with experience in full-spectrum marketing activities
- Account mapping and database list