ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Team Size: 300 +
Who are we scouting for Senior Performance Marketing in Mumbai (Andheri - East).
Purpose of the role
To provide leadership to the existing digital marketing team to evolve our crowd funding platform into a world class experience for our fundraisers and a tool for providing intelligent insights for our internal team. Support the Digital marketing team for expansion in international markets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan - Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Manage inter & interdepartmental coordination to ensure timely implementation & delivery of dependencies.
- Drive efforts for continuous process improvement.
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
- Ensure compliance with organization policies by all team members.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Possess high Strategic & Analytical skills.
- Timely & accurate reporting
- Deliver to COO, CEO & Co-Founders expectations
- Internal: ImpactGuru Co-Founders & their office operations, business development, finance, HR, legal, et al.
- Professional Experiences
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Digital Marketing in India (mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years' specialised experience in Performance Marketing in India (mandatory)
- Experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Demonstrable experience driving growth by managing and optimising acquisition channels
- Knowledge of acquisition platforms and tools.
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is definite plus
- Directly reporting to CEO, Co-Founders for at least 2 years (mandatory)
- Experience of directly engaging with C-level executives of clients