Illumine is a pioneer in designing and deploying large-scale outcome based knowledge interventions that help organizations and institutions achieve their business outcomes through precise shifts in thinking at scale.
Over the past 20 years, Illumine has worked on knowledge interventions with some of India's largest organizations & institutions across industries including - SBI, Asian Paints, Bharat Petroleum, Tata Steel, TCS, Indian Railways, etc. to name a few.
Knowledge interventions require co-creation between client and Illumine to achieve the organization outcome. The Client Engagement Manager is the bridge who facilitates the success of the intervention.
Goal of the Client Engagement Manager:
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for owning the client outcome. You will be the face of Illumine in the eyes of client.
Role of Client Engagement Manager:
As part of the role your primary responsibility will be to:
- Build proposals by integrating client context and Illumine's solution approach
- Ensure contract administration and closure
- Understand the client challenges and context deeply
- Plan and engage with Illumine's internal practice teams and the client team during the design & development phase to ensure intervention deliverables and goals are met
- Track the intervention outcomes with Illumine's analytics and deployment team and take appropriate strategic actions, wherever needed
- Facilitate multi-touch point engagement with client system to achieve intervention outcomes
- Manage or prevent flashpoints with the client during the intervention journey and ensure smooth client relationship
Who can apply?
Basic criteria to apply - You have minimum 2-3 years of work experience (preferably in Client Engagement)
Some capabilities we are looking for :
- Maturity to handle high-stakes engagement with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to find solutions which meet client outcomes without compromising on Illumine's core philosophy and methodology
- Ability to manage ecosystem of partners
- Ability to organize and manage multi-stakeholder interactions
- Have high tolerance for ambiguity
- Work dynamically with multi-disciplinary teams and colleagues (in a flat, non-hierarchical structure)
What is sacrosanct?
To us, philosophy is very important. Illumine has a strong value system around helping organizations build contributive businesses that are focused on:
- Building customer trust,
- Delivering human-centric solutions,
- Achieving win-win outcomes for all stakeholders - both inside and outside the organization,
- Empowering individuals to unleash their potential (not controlling them).
We expect people who seek to join Illumine to value the ideals described above.
Location: Mumbai, Willingness to travel
To learn more about Illumine
1. Visit our website: www.illumine.in
2. Explore our ideas: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
3. The philosophy that drives our work: https://srinivasv.com/