Primary Skills :
1. Candidate should be proficient in React Native.
2. Should have excellent knowledge of Oops concept, Advance java-script, ECMA script ES6, HTML 5, CSS3.
3. Experience working with RESTful API services
4. Good understanding of threading and background services.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
6. Experience with integrating payment gateway and wallet.
7. Experience in handling performance and memory of Android/iOS apps
8. Good understanding of Android/iOS view and layout animation framework.
9. Experience in designing Android/iOS apps having complex UI supporting both Android phones and tablet layout 10. Must have published at least two apps to the Play Store/Apple Store.
Secondary Skills :
1. Proficiency in version control/code repository tools like Bitbucket, Github etc.
2. Knowledge of Agile development processes and techniques.
3. Knowledge of web/api development in PHP (preferably Laravel, Lumen etc.), will be an added advantage.
4. Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
1. Design, develop and publish mobile applications by following best practices and guidelines.
2. Deliver the application within stipulated time to maintain the quality.
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
6. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
7. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.