Job Description :
- To plan and execute digital marketing for the long duration programmes (PGP Suite) ensuring quality and profile of students as per AFA objectives.
- The incumbent is responsible for managing entire gamut of digital activities for AFA for attracting a superior quality of students into - degree like- programmes every year (PGP, PGPPro, PGP Max, MFAB), ensuring the goals of Class size, quality and revenues are met.
- To meet the above objective, the incumbent will have to strategize and develop digital marketing plans and drive digital marketing activities for admission processes in a cost effective manner. S/he will need to capitalize on all opportunities, budget and resources available with the School, its alumni, and students to not only generate leads but also get enough people to apply for the program. In doing so, s/he will have to structure effective digital marketing campaigns and manage the lead conversion process and facilitate the admissions process.
- The incumbent will oversee all the digital marketing activities and track their effectiveness and undertake necessary course correction as needed. It is important to design marketing plans to achieve maximum benefits. S/he will be responsible to oversee the online marketing strategy- plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the programmes.
- S/he will be responsible to engage with the public through various (as many as possible) social media platform and ensure visitor flow to digital sites and identify new trends in digital marketing.
- S/he needs to be aware of other competitive offerings in the market, both domestic and foreign, and suggest changes to the strategy as and when required, including changes in the programme to maintain ISB's competitive edge.
- S/he will work towards a defined and measurable outcome, further detailed in individual KPIs, formulated year on year, given the business environment.
Knowledge / Education : Management education from a reputed institute
Specific Skills :
1. Responsible for overseeing the online marketing strategy - plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the programmes
2. Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies for the programmes including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
3. Ensures brand consistency in marketing across platforms, including advertising, product development, and brand management
4. Responsible for engagement on social media platforms and ensure visitor flow to digital sites and identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies
5. Analyse and optimise campaigns for lead generation
6. Ensure lead quality and numbers are met.
Desirable Experience :
- Atleast 10 years core experience in digital/marketing /branding domain
- The incumbent should be from a good management school.
- S/he will be assisting the Director of Admissions to create digital marketing synergies for AFA department.
- S/he would also work closely with the engagement and outreach team to meet departmental and school objectives.
- Since the position also requires managing the marketing communication of AFA, a good understanding of brand management and MarCom will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to working with ADOBE suite, ADOBE Experience Manager would be an added advantage.