Under general supervision, provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience Req
- Two (2) years experience in systems analysis Req
- Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
- Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.