The INNsight Development team is responsible for creating the innovative products at INNsight.com and its APIs which will support a collection of third-party applications. The breadth of work that is involved at INNsight requires our developer applicants to be flexible and handle multiple projects concurrently, be independent and accountable to deliver major pieces of functionality on time.
Job Location: Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage architecting the software and developing the code that runs the INNsight platform.
- Our newest developers will be required to fully understand the platform and extend it in a multitude of ways to optimize and drive increased functionality.
- You will be expected to work in coordination with designers and project managers and completely manage the delivery of significant modules to the Core Servers where our website is hosted.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have a minimum of one year experience in web development in a UNIX based environment with strong knowledge of PHP & MySQL.
- Experience with web services and MVC frameworks such as Codeigniter, Drupal or Laravel is a plus.
- Should have worked on REST based web-services.
- Extending the data architecture and optimizing queries in MySQL.
- Should have very sound knowledge of HTML and CSS and the integration of PHP code alongside design elements.
- Knowledge of XML/XSL will be crucial to working on our APIs.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of data architecture and software design skills, creativity, documentation and a very strong understanding of load and performance.
- Company Perks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)