Roles and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/Boot Strap practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, API integration, payment gateway integration
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Socially adept.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding management skills. You’ll have projects at various stages running on a daily basis.
- Project deadline oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate Profile: Graduation – Engineering, B.Sc , Diploma in Computer Science, BCA,MCA
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Type: Full time
Position Type: Permanent
Office Timings: 09:30 am – 6:30 pm
Work Location: Bengaluru