Job Profile: Graphic Designer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and design, or provide support for, a wide variety of creative marketing solutions, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters, mobile apps, displays, corporate communications and corporate identity efforts.
- Support the maintenance of archiving assets, photos, printed projects, and marketing materials
- Regularly update the company’s website
- Interpret data and research to be more digestible through illustration, typesetting, or charts
- Generate creative ideas that work across all platforms
- Manage creative marketing requests
- Manage creative samples and promotional items, estimate sizes and quantities and determine time and costs for creative marketing solutions
- Support corporate and customer events, meetings and tradeshows
- Additional projects and duties, as needed
- Highly skilled graphic artist, both conceptually and tactically.
- Thorough knowledge of industry-standard office software, and the Adobe Creative software suite. In Design and HTML programming skills a plus.
- Outstanding management skills. You’ll have projects at various stages running on a daily basis.
- Must enjoy working in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Project deadline oriented. Knowledge of basic CSS and HTML coding
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
Experience: 4 Years+
Job Type: Full time
Position Type: Permanent
Office Timings: 09:30 am – 6:30 pm
Work Location: Bengaluru