DataStage Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and discussing briefs with key personnel assigned to projects.
- Designing and building scalable DataStage solutions.
- Configuring clustered and distributed scalable parallel environments.
- Updating data within repositories and data warehouses.
- Assisting project leaders in determining project timelines and objectives.
- Monitoring jobs and identifying bottlenecks in the data processing pipeline.
- Testing and troubleshooting problems in system designs and processes.
- Improving existing ETL processes for the business.
- Providing support to customers about issues relating to the storage, handling, and access of data.
DataStage Developer Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a DataStage developer.
- IBM DataStage certification or similar.
- Proficiency in SQL or another relevant language.
- Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and the data warehousing ecosystem.
- Skilled at the ideation, design, and deployment of DataStage solutions.
AppConnect Developer Requirements:
- Hands on Experience developing interfaces in AppConnect
- Good Experience with consuming and exposing web services SOAP and REST
- Experience with data formats: XML, XML Schema, WSDL, DFDL, XSLT, JSON, HTML
- Exposure to consuming messages from IBM MQ & Kafka
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field
- 10+ years of total IT Experience in ETL Technologies
- 5+ years of strong IBM DataStage Development Experience and exposure to AppConnect
- 5+ years experience in design, development, and implementation in large-scale distributed computing environment
- Good to have prior experience of Data Migration from Oracle to MongoDB, Elastic & Hadoop
- Understanding of agile development and continuous integration - Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN, Nexus
- Should have working knowledge of Linux.