IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help real people unlock real opportunities. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, digitally opened a bank account , have used a self-drive car, have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified through IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a closely knit team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are critical for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and with low latency. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We respect opinions and believe in honest, open communication.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of a production machine learning platform: acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
While the emphasis will be on researching, building and deploying models into production, you will be expected to contribute to aspects mentioned above.
You are a seasoned machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 5+ years of experience in production machine learning.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving complex problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Deep expertise in computer vision or NLP with the experience of putting it into production at scale.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Managing a large scale production ML system for at least a couple of years
- Optimization and tuning of models for deployment at scale
- Monitoring and debugging of production ML systems
- An enthusiasm and drive to learn, assimilate and disseminate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
- Past experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling for efficient machine learning processes
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services, so an understanding of this would be useful to have.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
Other things to keep in mind
- Our goal is to help a significant part of the world’s population unlock real opportunities. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact here, and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Life At IDfy
People at IDfy care about creating value. We take pride in the strong collaborative culture that we have built, and our love for solving challenging problems. Life at IDfy is not always what you’d expect at a tech start-up that’s growing exponentially every quarter. There’s still time and space for balance.
We host regular talks, events and performances around Life, Art, Sports, and Technology; continuously sparking creative neurons in our people to keep their intellectual juices flowing. There’s never a dull day at IDfy. The office environment is casual and it goes beyond just the dress code. We have no conventional hierarchies and believe in an open-door policy where everyone is approachable.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us