The Opportunity :
The Sales team is one of the most active and agile teams in the organisation. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is a right mix of dynamic, aggressive and experienced professionals added with a go getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high value deals including Fortune 500 / 100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights in both professional and personal grounds.
Position: Account Executive (International Sales)
Experience: 4+ Years
Note: It's a WFH
Salary Bracket - 10 LPA to 13 LPA; including Fixed+ Variable
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise or business development in a SaaS company.
- Relevant experience in a cyber security company building a strong sales pipeline. .
- 2-3 yrs. of Sales experience in working for international markets.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set-up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to build
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school.
- Advanced skill set for gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals.
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, HubSpot CRM and other sales & marketing focused automation tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Open to working in US shift timings.
- Robust pipeline.
- Role is for International Geography.
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables .
- Develop a consulting and a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, delivery and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyse latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization with a get-things-done attitude
Personality traits we really admire:-
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- You are Fearless! You will be calling decision makers at all sizes of companies
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer facing influencing role
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include overnight and weekends as needed.
- Round 1 - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 - Interview with Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assignment
- Round 4 - Interview with CEO
- Round 5 - HR Discussion
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas &ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as continues to grow, you'll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with us will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.