The Account Manager leads, owns, and drives the strategy and execution of account sales opportunities for allocated accounts in the US. This role is responsible for sales revenue and customer success within the assigned clients, including up-selling new software modules, sales maintenance and SaaS bookings, new consulting services, and training and education services.
Candidates must have experience working with clients and being responsible for supporting accounts and building strategic client relationships. They should understand important product features and functionality for clients, be able to position Hypersonix products and services within the competitive landscape and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and renewal and expansion rates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proven account manager “Farmer” experienced in working with Tier 1 – 2 Clients.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan. Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Execute tactical customer account plans as directed.
- Post-implementation, you will coach and train clients to drive platform adoption and enable customer success.
- Understand and quantify how the Hypersonix platform drives business value for the client.
- Maintain constant awareness of the market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop.
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets.
- Create sales proposals, ROIs, professional services estimates, and invoice reviews.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Implementation, and Finance.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Prior software experience… Revenue Growth Management (RGM), Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Loyalty/CRM/CDP, and eCommerce
- Predictive Analytics, Optimization experience is a major plus.
- Start-up experience desired
- Software as a Service success critical
- Working knowledge of retail, CPG, hospitality, and other relevant sectors.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at the senior executive level, and their business, analytics, and IT teams.
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore)
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience
se account, stock options, etc).