We are looking for a Content Writer. As a writer at HyperLinq, you'll be responsible for managing the blog, growing our organic traffic, and converting website visitors into email subscribers and customers. You will also be responsible for writing product documentation, creative emails for marketing, and help documents. If you like a fast-paced working environment, this is a role for you.
HyperLinq offers a simple yet powerful trading terminal on a monthly subscription. Our users are active day traders and professional fund managers. HyperLinq helps traders organize their portfolios, discover opportunities, execute trades faster, and analyze transactions.
- Writing and self-editing blog posts that are engaging, actionable, error-free, and follow our style guide.
- Work with the design team to create featured images and screenshots for each blog post.
- Conduct keyword research to identify target keywords and using those keywords to plan, structure, and optimize your content.
- Plan content calendars to keep ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.
- Work closely with developers and support team members to write new feature announcements, product documentation, and help articles.
To love this role, here's the type of person you are
- You can research and understand technical concepts and then explain them in simple terms to people who aren't tech-savvy.
- You are comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You are a self-starter who loves taking the initiative to solve problems, learn new skills, and are comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You are results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- You are an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You are passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You enjoy helping others on your team succeed.
Here are the skills and experience that will come in handy
- You are comfortable with writing and formatting posts and pages on WordPress.
- You can write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
- You can understand your audience and use their language to position products as solutions to their pain points. Your writing is persuasive and gets conversions, not just traffic.
- You can efficiently take screenshots; resize and crop images; add text, borders, or other elements; compress images; and upload and format them in WordPress to be clear, functional, and look good.
- You understand what SEO is and why it's essential. You know how to research keyword volume and search intent and effectively use keywords in your content without keyword stuffing.
Why work at HyperLinq?
Working for a fast-growing fintech company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job. Our positions are challenging but also come with tremendous advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here are some of the many reasons you want to work with a world-class team at HyperLinq -
- Competitive Salary.
- You will be working with amazing people spread across the world in different time zones.
- We encourage you to take the time you need for a vacation, stay healthy, and spend time with friends and family.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you'll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We encourage you to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- MacBook upon your joining, and we pay for your internet.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.