The system engineering team is responsible for the IT server and computer system infrastructure across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will excel at obtaining results in a fast-paced environment, have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and can connect technology to real-world business challenges.
- Engineers new Linux-based environments
- Assist with automated installations and customizations of the OS and system software products.
- Responds to proactive alerting and monitoring tickets to ensure system uptime.
- Works with Application, Network, IT Supply Chain and IT Security teams to resolve escalated tickets.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualization technologies in an enterprise environment. Red Hat, SUSE, and Centos are preferred.
- Advanced experience with Ansible automation
- Advanced understanding of hardware and virtual platforms. VMware ESXI 6.5 or newer preferred.
- Understanding of programming languages, including but not limited to Python, Shell, YAML, and HashiCorp hcl.
- Must possess a strong willingness and desire to collaborate with other department teams to achieve a common goal
- Must possess the ability to compose original correspondence; follow technical manuals; evaluate technical data; and counsel or advise people.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us