Job Description :
- Should have good knowledge in SQL queries, database handling, Power BI.
- Should have problem solving skills.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Power BI development and administration, design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
Key Requirement for the Position : SQL, Power BI