- Hunt/acquire new customers.
- Independently manage the whole sales pipeline - from lead generation, -> lead qualification -> product presentation -> negotiation -> closure, and subscription initiation.
- Making sales pitches and attending sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Ensuring that the sales pipeline is constantly being built and worked upon.
- Doing sufficient research to make effective pitches.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Refine sales approach and meticulously execute it (target industries, target buyers, and target personas).
- Keep self-educated about competitors, and emerging trends among the customers.
- Graduation with 1-2 years' experience in B2C sales roles, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to draft persuasive proposals.
- Extensive, hands-on experience selling to individuals and businesses.
- Should have a track record of consultative selling.
- Strong in building rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills - you are a clear and compelling storyteller across written and verbal mediums.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills - you invest time in helping customers identify best solutions for their problems, and not force your solution upon the customer.
- Organized and task-driven.