Hybris Professionals are responsible for e-commerce application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Writing well designed efficient code.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
- Completing application development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities.
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to materialize it.
- Designing and developing the framework of the system and being able to explain choices made.
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework and high-level design of the application.
- Troubleshooting problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Creating technical documentation and assistance tools for customers.
- Researching and learning new technologies to update knowledge.
- Participating in educational opportunities/trainings and reading professional publications.
- Contributing to team meetings.
- Enhancing organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing of tasks.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.