We are looking for a travel consultant to join our company to help us create and organize trips for our clients. You will be required to interact with our clients and guide them toward picking the best holiday package to suit all of their requirements. Your contribution will impact our company as well as the satisfaction of our customers and drive profits.
- Hands-on experience in planning travel packages, selling trips to clients, etc.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in travel management and tourism.
- Exposure to the travel and tourism industry, and its various responsibilities.
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
- Need to train the junior travel consultants and upgrade their skills.
- Bachelor's degree / Experience in travel and tourism, hospitality business, or relevant fields.
- Prior experience as a travel agent or an avid traveler is a bonus.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Well read on the rules and regulations of tourism.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹11,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Travel planning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Telugu, hindi and English (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us