As an Inside Sales Manager Analytics Consulting the candidate will play a key role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career growth opportunity.
- Must have managed an annual personal sales target of INR 3 Crore or above.
- Must own the end-to-end sales cycle from lead generation to closure with a target driven approach.
- Must have a background of Consulting Sales experience. Preferably Analytics Consulting.
- Prior experience of working with Consulting Clients in at least two or more regions (within the Americas, the EU, South East Asia, Middle East & African region) will be a big advantage.
- Sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Hire and recruit inside sales staff by coordinating with the HR Team.
- Determine the sales targets for the team and ensure that they are met on time
- Independently plan and execute marketing events, including webinars.
- Develop content marketing strategies.
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills. Has an ability to put together high impact decks, presentations, proposals.
- B.Tech/B.E./MCA with an MBA is preferred.