- Develop reusable UI components, define accessibility & governance, and rollout the components across the digital channel group
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites), and HTML document architecture.
- Provide design and architectural solutions to the business problems
- Organize, lead and motivate development team members to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Directs and assists senior developers and perform code reviews and implement improvement plans
- Conduct frequent brainstorming sessions and motivate the team and drive innovations
- 3+ years of experience in UI/Front design
- Considerable experience in following Agile development methodologies and best practices
- Good experience on User experience (UX) & design
- Experience in using WebPack
- Hands-on experience developing Accessibility compliance applications
- Strong in OOAD, asynchronous programming, design, and implementation of web applications, Design Patterns.
- Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer-facing large enterprise applications)
- Experience working with remote data via SOAP, REST, and JSON.