Python engineers will be responsible for the coding, designing, deploying, and debugging of large-scale data intelligence solutions focused on ingestion, data processing, and manipulations using Python and Pyspark.
- A solid experience and understanding of data model designing and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Experience in developing scripts Unix, Python, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production-grade large-scale data solution using Python.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with building production-sized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Spark, Python.
- 2 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing production-grade data warehousing solutions on large-scale data technologies such as Teradata, Oracle.
- Experience of working on AWS cloud and Informatica are good to have.