- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic- the product will expand globally in 3 months- time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a truly global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation- the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- B2C web product background such as Amazon, BookMyShow, Swiggy etc.
- MBA from Tier I, II colleges (preferable, not compulsory)
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge of technical analysis of product