This hiring is for a top Ed-tech startup majorly in coding courses for kids.
We are launching a range of live, online courses in the 1-to-1 and 1-to-many formats across multiple verticals and in the process of reimagining the experience for teachers, students, and parents.
The Product Director is responsible for bringing one such Ed-tech vertical to life and taking it to scale. We are looking for someone with the experience and vision to create something with a high level of design aesthetics and user experience for a global market.
- Lead product management for the new vertical.
- Manage multiple interdependent workstreams for end-to-end design and delivery of the product from MVP to Scale.
- Responsible for the full product development lifecycle - from writing specs and working across multi-disciplinary teams across design, art, and technology.
- Develop product strategy and presents clear objectives to achieve business goals.
- Roadmap planning aligned to product vision, data & customer insights.
- Prioritize features for release cycles by working with the technology team.
- Build an experience that children in the age range 6-14 would love to use.
- Develop a global aesthetic for the product with relevance across geographies.
- Manage end-to-end product experience for teachers, students, and parents.
- Drive appropriate product marketing communications & touch-points.
- Work with the leadership team on long-term product strategy and execution.
- Help shape the product management process in the broader organization.
- 7+ years of professional experience with at least 4 years in Product Management with consumer web and mobile-based B2C products.
- Exceptional data analysis - familiarity with using data analysis tools such as SQL, R, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to create wire-frames and product specs
- Strong project management skills
- Has worked on complicated roles bringing abstract product ideas to life by working with multiple stakeholders and diverse team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills; should have lead teams.
- A bias for action in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to articulate concepts clearly and can collaborate with team members from different departments if needed.
- Ability to produce clearly articulated, written narratives for the product.
- An engineering background with experience in programming is preferred.