This hiring is for Persistent Systems, a global solutions company delivering digital business acceleration, enterprise modernization, and digital product engineering.
Shift timing: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM (5 days a week)
- Design and Development of applications
- Work on security vulnerability remediation and fixes
- Coordinate with QA teams and partner teams
- Regular status update
- Participate in Maintenance and Business-As-Usual (BAU) activities
- Hands-on experience in application development and architecture.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Microservices, Spring Boot, Kafka
- Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
- Ability to lead by example, motivating the team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies