This hiring is for WhiteHat Jr which is into coding courses for kids.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our users.
- Given a creative brief, design compelling assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals set forth.
- Effectively communicate ideas to a wide variety of team personnel, such as product managers, designers.
- Supplement, alter and build concept art as needed, to achieve efficient results with compositions.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Must have experience in creating commercial banners.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a manner that successfully addresses the creative direction.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.