A technology client is seeking a Xamarin Developer to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code. The responsibilities include ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code - Xamarin. Android.
- Be a part of all software development life cycle phases including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Work on Agile based software development model and perform development duties for assigned sprints.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to formulate design and architecture in alignment with product and commercial requirements.
- Responsible for client-side and server-side architecture.
- Responsible for the security and protection of customer-sensitive data.
- Min 4-8 Years of proven experience as a Xamarin developer.
- Technology expertise must include Xamarin Forms, C#, MVVM architecture & XAML.
- Must have a strong knowledge of mobile application architecture.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms & object-oriented Programming.
- Working experience on Web Services like REST APIs, XML, SOAP & JSON.
- Knowledge in 3rd party controls like charting, reporting, and writing custom listeners, and multi-threading applications
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us